You can help the USF Botanical Gardens grow!
Your support will ensure that our programs continue to benefit the university and Tampa Bay area communities. Support the gardens’ mission by:
- attending plant sale events and workshops
- shopping in our plant shop and bookstore
- becoming a member of the Garden
- donations of tools, in-kind services, materials and supplies (email Laurie Walker, director of the USF Botanical Gardens, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of items needed)
- commemorate a special someone or occasion with an engraved brick
- giving to the Gardens' operating funds through the USF Foundation, Inc.